[lbo-talk] blog post: a nation in decline, part 2: signs of distress

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Fri Sep 3 21:30:46 PDT 2010

The impact of the U.S. economic crisis has been geographically uneven (see map). You can’t miss it in Las Vegas, where there are half-constructed homes, ubiquitous "For Sale" signs, abandoned shopping plazas, and homeless and half-crazed men and women, in sharp contrast to the scene there a few years ago. But in Boulder, Colorado you would be hard-pressed to find such evidence. Michael Yates

Here is the terrible truth of the matter. I don't give a flying fuck what happens to this asshole country, period. FUCK YOU, period. Go eat shit and die.

I don't care what Mexicans suffer, what white assholes live through daily, what the American West strangles with. Kiss my ass and rot.

You see? Intellectual America says keep your money and fuck yourself.

Here's my message to Arizoona, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Oregon, Neveda, SoCal the whole west---fuck you. Eat shit and die.

My sister lives in Henderson, NV her oldest son joined the US Navy. Fuck You Nephew. Go blast your brains out over the crimes you did, asshole. I don't care about the tragedy of the US middle class. Fucking die.

We begged you for years to listen, and you didn't. So kiss my ass. Live the life you chose and rot in eternity.

CG