[lbo-talk] Technocrats vs. ideologues revisited

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Wed Sep 8 21:27:08 PDT 2010

> Listen for yourself right here right now:
>
> http://www.kfiam640.com/mediaplayer/?station=KFI-AM&action=listenlive&channel_title=

Great program, man on the scene near 6th and S.Union. Just a few blocks west of one of my kid neighborhoods. They can hardly contain themselves to watch the LAPD kick ass. I notice they made a big deal about some kid throughing eggs at probably a patrol car.

What you don't see in the photo are the years of cop presentations at assembly, lectures on drugs, crime, weapons, and generally nasty intimidation of kids in school and on the street. It's called public relations or public service. They get to you early and keep it up

CG