[lbo-talk] job satisfaction

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Sep 10 10:24:45 PDT 2010

What iis endemic in academic, and why the hell should someone learn how to work with others on a campus?

And are you iimplying that college _should_ teach people how to work with others? Absurd. Should it also teach how to put on a condom or mow the lawn or shovel snow off the sideealk. Or maybe it should teach people how to propose or the proper posture for using an ATM.

Carrol