[lbo-talk] job satisfaction

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Sep 10 10:57:02 PDT 2010

My objection is to the _demand_ that a college teach human relations. I don't deny that many if not most students learn a hell of a lot more in college than what the college teaches in its curriculum. That is fine. And probably some students _do_ learn how to put on a condom quickly! But I am in general getting pissed off at all the bellyaching about capitalism this or that feature of capitalism -- which usually ends up in dividing humanity into two groups, one of which is suprior to the other. And that gives me a pain in the ass.

Carrol