[lbo-talk] European Welfare State

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 14:54:51 PDT 2010

Charles Brown:

> Oh that. They rebelled themselves right out of the category "radical
> leftist" smile.

In one post you're arguing for the primacy of national context in determining political orientation, in the next you're issuing judgments on who gets to get counted as a "radical left"?

"We're U.S.-Americans, so we're concerned primarily with the U.S. ruling class and state...well, unless we're taking a break to dictate to German leftists what flags to fly on demos, lest we revoke their status!"