[lbo-talk] European Welfare State

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 14:52:08 PDT 2010

Joseph Catron:

> Actually, we've been aware (and making fun) of your "anti-German" idiots
> for years.

I'm not even talking about the Anti-Germans, who are fairly irrelevant as a political tendency these days. The whole "Pro-Israel" and "Pro-America" thing is more widespread than that. For example, the "BAK Shalom" tendency within DIE LINKE. But BAK Shalom is a bit too articulate and serious an example. I meant more your average pissed off Antifa type.

> I would hate to think that one medium-sized country could contain enough
> people who are genuinely so confused to form a political tendency.

Oh please. Confused people forming bad political tendencies is universal. The semi-regular postings on this list concerning September 11th conspiracy theorists is testament to that.