[lbo-talk] Evaluating the Obama administration

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 05:40:22 PDT 2010

An outsider to all this, I was convinced on the completely insufficient basis of one book by John Shelby Spong - written specifically for people like me - that looking for history in the gospels is, basically, a fools errand. Which is not to say that there isn't a history, only that starting in the gospels to find it... not so much. A