[lbo-talk] Noam Comes to Chico

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 20:49:28 PDT 2010

One of my most interesting experiences in Chico was the opportunity to shepherd Noam Chomsky around. We exploited him not stop. He gave 3 consecutive 1 1/2 hour lectures on foreign affairs, journalism, and politics, besides meeting with students and faculty for meals, and attending a late night reception. The next morning he was telling me what he read afterwords.

I just learned that he has published his own short recollection.

more at:

http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com/2010/09/26/noam-comes-to-chico/

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com