[lbo-talk] Noam Comes to Chico

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 10:10:18 PDT 2010

Michael Reagan attended Chico. George Schultz's son was a student of mine. There were only two Marxist academics in the University at the time. The story of the airport was correct. Of course, Chico does not have expansive cornfields, but he did not exactly say that.

Yes, despite the best efforts of the administration, partying still continues at the University.

The town of Chico has a strong liberal community, although the politics are relatively equally divided. Chico, however, is in Butte County, arguably the most conservative county in California.

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com