[lbo-talk] Desktop Publishing for people who don't know what they are doing

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Apr 8 18:42:02 PDT 2011

On Apr 8, 2011, at 9:32 PM, // ravi wrote:

> Office from 2000 is pretty old school

Yes, but the latest does very weird things with Excel graphs (you can't adjust their size to fit the window, and copying them to Illustrator is a pain), has only an inferior external StatPak, and does some other odd shit that I can't recall. I tried it for a day and found it a step backward. But not as many steps backwards as the free stuff.

Doug