[lbo-talk] Atlas Shurgged: the movie

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Apr 10 21:20:40 PDT 2011

"Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love [is] strong as death; jealousy [is] cruel as the grave: the coals thereof [are] coals of fire, [which hath] a most vehement flame."

Yeah baby!

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Bennett" <bennett.mab at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 9:16:38 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Atlas Shurgged: the movie

King Solomon, or whoever wrote The Song of Songs. The Rose of Sharon is seriously up for it.