[lbo-talk] Found Wisconsin votes don't add up

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:07:03 PDT 2011

Shane: "president McCain"

[WS:] McCain lost - by a rather narrow margin, to be sure - only because the economy tanked and the media heavily favored his opponent.

Perhaps the elide had decided that a "good cop" is needed in times of economy going down the drain. The fact that nearly half of the voters supported the party that gave them Iraq and the Great recession speaks volumes.

Wojtek