[lbo-talk] Found Wisconsin votes don't add up

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Mon Apr 11 12:52:59 PDT 2011

On Apr 11, 2011, at 2:32 PM, Wojtek S wrote:
> Or maybe the masses just won't vote for anyone who is a leftie?

We won't ever know, will we? :-)

BTW, I loved the rant (that followed) and this line: " If voting made a difference, it would be illegal anyway." (going to steal it, with attribution. be prepared to blush). If anyone needs a parachute for a soft landing, come with me to India if/when I return. They are just getting started with capitalism over there, so it's a long way to go before hubris sets in. I know... we could start the first Ayn Rand collective :-) in India (who am I kidding, there are probably fifteen of them).

--ravi