[lbo-talk] the decline of men

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 15:22:43 PDT 2011

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Women empowered? To do what? Work full time and do all the house and family work too?

Pedestal? Are you joking?

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Wesley" <godisamethodist at yahoo.com>

I believe that it does.

Woman enjoy almost complete empowerment in all aspects of contemporary, while at the same time still preserving their age old place on the pedastal .

Mike G

________________________________ From: "123hop at comcast.net" <123hop at comcast.net> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Thu, April 14, 2011 5:05:41 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] the decline of men

----- Original Message ----- From: "c b" <cb31450 at gmail.com>

^^^^^ Does this asserted advance of women in relation to men mean that feminism has had big successes ?