[lbo-talk] 10 charts...

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Apr 22 16:01:44 PDT 2011

You guys are misunderstanding me. I feel neither affection nor admiration for Bellow. Only wonderment that someone with so much talent could squander it to such a degree.

I mean obviously Bernini could sculpt, but the result is embarrassing.

It's not enough to have talent, it also helps to be born at the right time in the right place, like Donatello.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Bennett" <bennett.mab at gmail.com>