[lbo-talk] Typewriters R.I.P.

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:55:31 PDT 2011

And most of those purists insist on $10k turntable, a $2k cartridge, and so many tweaks and twists that it hardly seems worth the effort. Of course, there are worse addictions that the "absolute sound"; and I have to admit that many of the Mosaic vinyl reissues sound great when someone has the right gear.