[lbo-talk] Prostitution and its price

fernando cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 05:43:53 PDT 2011

Undoubtedly the first time Maurice Kirchberg held his daughter Pia 51 years ago, he looked down at the baby girl and thought, /Someday, when I'm old and gray and completely devoid of sex, this baby girl will buy me a prostitute./ Nothing quite cements that father-daughter bond like a lady buying a hooker for her dear old dad.

According to Tampa's ABC affiliate <http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/tampa-police-say-woman-tried-to-buy-her-80-year-old-father-a-prostitute-over-easter-weekend>, 51-year-old Pia Kirchberg offered a prostitute a mere $20 to get it on with her 80-year-old father Maurice. Which, really, is just an insult to the fine profession of prostitution. A real prostitute would take nothing less than 100 roses an hour. Kirchberg was out looking in an area of town known for prostitution.

Unfortunately for her, Kirchberg wasn't dealing with a real prostitute, but an undercover officer who was part of a sting.

Woman Busted for Buying Prostitute for Elderly Dad in Tampa http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/04/woman_busted_for_buying_prosti.php <http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/04/woman_busted_for_buying_prosti.php>