[lbo-talk] Administrivia ...

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Tue Aug 2 13:08:12 PDT 2011

> On 8/2/2011 1:12 PM, Jordan Hayes wrote:
>

>> The Google regrets to inform you that, for the good of Everyone,
>> austerity is the name of the game today. Everyone will have to make
>> sacrafices, starting with not getting copies of your own email. The
>> Google further regrets to inform that those with more than 2 Terrabytes
>> of email will continue to receive copies of their own email. They are,
>> afterall, Email Creators.

I am having the same problem of not getting my posts back. I thought it was just Outlook Express problem. Now I don't find the above very funny at all. I have to go to the archives to see them. When discussion and argument follows I need to go back and read what I wrote to find out how others view it.

So Jordon or ravi is there any work around?

CG