[lbo-talk] Administrivia ...

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Tue Aug 2 13:33:56 PDT 2011

Isn't this a Mailman issue?

Checking on the LBO-Talk options page: http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/options/lbo-talk

I found on that page an option for: Receive your own posts to the list?

There is on the right hand side two radio buttons. In my case the button for yes is clicked, and in fact, I always receive back my own posts when posting to this list.

To make any changes click the link http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk which appears at the bottom of any post that you receive from this list. Scroll down the page and near the bottom you will see a text box and a push button with the text, "Unsubscribe or edit options". Enter the email address (by which you receive this list serve) into the text box and click the push button.

This will bring you to a page where you must enter your password for this list. If you don't know your password just scroll down the page and click the push button under the section with the text, Password Reminder, which will send you an email with your list password. When you have logged in, you can scroll down and modify any of your mail delivery options for this list.

Jim Farmelant http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant www.foxymath.com Learn or Review Basic Math