[lbo-talk] Administrivia ...

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Aug 3 07:31:01 PDT 2011

On Aug 3, 2011, at 12:54 AM, Mike Beggs wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 1:42 PM, // ravi <ravi at platosbeard.org> wrote:
>
>> Good try. :-) But I think we should fork this to Chrome vs Firefox, because that can lead into the good and bad of open source and whether leftists should embrace it or not… and who knows what else!
>
> Surely this little study should settle that one for now and all time:
>
> http://www.aptiquant.com/IQ-Browser-AptiQuant-2011.pdf
>
> Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and Browser Usage: Measuring the Effects of
> Cognitive Ability on the Choice of Web Browser

Unfortunately: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14370878# :-)

I agree with Shag on many of the limitations of Gmail. It didn’t have drag/drop until late last year or early this year, for crying out loud. And of course the terrible sin of encouraging the already prevalent malaise of top-posting. I have accepted defeat on the inability to customise the attribution header :-).

—ravi