[lbo-talk] Cui malo?

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 13:22:22 PDT 2011

I read the Keith Richards memoir as I was recovering from my hip replacement. The memoir is well written and shows him to be a pretty decent guy. But mostly it shows that if you spend most of your life getting high, looking for drugs, or avoiding the cops, it leaves you very little else to do or write about.

Very little juicy gossip. Some good stuff about his self-education as a musician.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "SA" <s11131978 at gmail.com>

Going to the beach this weekend, and it's either that or the Keith Richards memoir. Thx!