[lbo-talk] Left-neoliberalism: a bold strategy for the year 1999

SA s11131978 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 17:57:54 PDT 2011

Bhaskar Sunkara, supreme commander of the Jacobin Liberation Front, has advised me to post this stimulating and provocative blog post to this list. He also added that I have no choice:

http://jacobinmag.com/blog/?p=891

A note to Cde. Cox: I don't know yet *why* this blog post is wrong, but I understand that the explanation can be found in the last chapter of Wages, Prices and Profit. All further Jacobin blog posts will simply paste in that chapter.

SA