[lbo-talk] Left-neoliberalism: a bold strategy for the year 1999

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 18:52:47 PDT 2011

I prefer general secretary.

Yglesias' referencing of Lula's successes in Brazil struck me as characteristically glib... I guess when you're as prolific as him and all you're trying to produce is a couple of paragraphs, one little graph is enough to make a sweeping pronouncement without any consideration of how different the contexts between the two countries are.