[lbo-talk] Wisconsin recall results

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 06:35:34 PDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 1:40 PM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> [...]

It also rests on the assumption that the Obama admin's actions haven't been pivotal in clarifying to many progressives - yes, I know, not radicals - that Dems DON'T represent a progressive alternative. Nevertheless, given Woj's assumptions, he could argue that the admin's actions don't apply to state level politics so much but that'd mean ignoring or forgetting or just not thinking broadly enough to engage the long history and high rate of failed recalls everywhere and always… A