[lbo-talk] the London looting is anti-politics for the Internet Age

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 07:40:35 PDT 2011

John: "Perhaps I'm more susceptible to the claims of this breezy essay than I should be"

[WS:] You are not alone. The educational system, from K1 to K2 and to undergraduate and graduate level has been thoroughly dominated by the "business model." Not that universities were not friendly to business interests in the past, but right now they not just friendly, they are corporate whores not doing any trick their business clients ask them, but also slavishly emulating their business principals' behavior.

Wojtek