[lbo-talk] Wisconsin recall results

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 10:49:27 PDT 2011

CB: I should say the working class is not unified or rather not _as_ unified as the ruling class on issues of critical conflict between them. It is always the relativity of unity that matters; relativity of unity the main classes. If the working class becomes sufficiently unified on changing the electoral system as you want or nationalizing the big finance capital corporations ,it's all over no matter how unified the ruling class is. Workers of the world UNITE ! Workers of the West it's our turn !

^^^^^^ CB; Yes the working class masses are not united. They have disdained Marx and Engels' urging to unite. They are a class-in-themselves ( they exist objectively contra your first statement) , but not a class-for-themselves...yet...tick tock,tick tock, tick tock..... they are confused and unclass conscious. We are hoping that the vicious actions of the ruling class will drum dialectics into the heads of the masses.