[lbo-talk] Wisconsin recall results

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Wed Aug 17 16:49:14 PDT 2011

CG: I think _you_ are telling _me_ that they are not organized around a master plan that would make them competitive in the class struggle major leagues.

[WS:] There is a misunderstanding here....

I think you mean CB. But I kinda of follow both sides of this debate. Yes start near at hand, but keep the grand view in mind.

And yes I agree the elites seem closer to their interest than we on the outside might imagine. Maybe the high finance boyz really don't care as long as their money flows in the next week, next month, next quarter. Maybe there are selected parts of the elite who might care what happens to the US population and its working class, but I sort of doubt that.

I really don't know what is going on in the elite mind. They seem to be single handedly responsible for catastrophy after catastrophy from the crashing global economy, to the wars and revolts across the middle east and south asia, to Fukashima to the Gulf Oil disaster, and their political establishment's response is to cover-up for the obvious criminal action of the elite oligarky.

I`ve had to stay away from all that lately. It's too depressing to watch.

CG