[lbo-talk] Are Conservatives Racist?

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Aug 19 07:25:48 PDT 2011

On Aug 19, 2011, at 1:31 AM, SA wrote:

> If I understand this, Coburn is saying that Obama, "as an African
> American," benefited from certain programs that "create dependency"
> - which in Obama's particular case helped him succeed, but which
> "overall and in the long run" don't work for most people...

That those programs "don't work" for *most* blacks is undeniable (see Joanna's post). And as for Obama, does anyone, anyone, imagine that if he had been 100%, not 50%, white, a person with his record of credentialed non-achievement and demonstrable intellectual mediocrity would have made it as far as the Illinois legislature let alone been considered by anyone for president? He'd have gotten a job as a third- rank corporate lawyer and maybe, on merit, made it to the second rank.

The "program" from which Obama benefited had nothing to do with any law: it's the corporate program to promote and utilize moderately talented but thoroughly docile "blacks" to keep the black masses under their thumb domestically and blackwash the US's deserved racist image (they call it "rebranding") in the eyes of an evermore non-white world.

If Coburn sees even a quarter of this, he's far more intelligent than the Liberals (n.b., I say this to damn him with the faintest of praise) who will never admit any of it.

Shane Mage

"scientific discovery is basically recognition of obvious realities that self-interest or ideology have kept everybody from paying attention to"