[lbo-talk] Are Conservatives Racist?

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 17:09:59 PDT 2011

Brainless more than harmless.

Reading over this makes me understand better the problem with "racism."

J.

----- Original Message ----- From: "shag carpet bomb" <shag at cleandraws.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org, lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 5:03:49 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Are Conservatives Racist?

that seems pretty harmless. so?