[lbo-talk] Are Conservatives Racist?

Dissenting Wren dissentingwren at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 17:14:58 PDT 2011

"Riga ton"?  Ah, yes, a unit of weight specific to the capital of Latvia.

I guess respect and honor doesn't include learning how to spell reggaeton (or reguetón if you prefer) correctly?

Christ, this reminds me of the green shopping bullshit that came out around the time of the Rio summit in 1992.

________________________________ From: SA <s11131978 at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 6:52 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Are Conservatives Racist?

On 8/20/2011 7:29 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> http://www.antiracism.com/

Which offers: