[lbo-talk] TouchPad

Joel Schalit jschalit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 07:11:50 PDT 2011

Hey Wojtek,

My wife is a technologist and designer, and uses her iPad for work, as do a lot her colleagues. I think techies to enjoy it for the tactile computing experience it affords them. We've installed a couple of music apps (virtual synths and samplers) for me to play with. It's much more pleasant running them on a touch screen platform, then controlling them using a computer keyboard, or a MIDI keyboard. I've always hated MIDI, so its offers me a way out.

Best, Joel