[lbo-talk] Strauss Kahn

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 07:01:06 PDT 2011

What I am saying is that we do not really know the details of the case other than those conveniently provided by the prosecution to the media. May be they made a mistake with DSK when they originally went after him, maybe they did not. Maybe they went easy on him afterwards, maybe they recognized their earlier mistake and backed off. But the fact remains that while the US criminal justice system has an excellent track record locking poor people up, the opposite seems true about its dealing with the rich. This does not inspire much confidence in how the DSK case was handled, no?

Wojtek