[lbo-talk] Strauss Kahn

Wendy Lyon wendy.lyon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:54:15 PDT 2011

What I would wonder about, if she made it all up, is how she managed to pick a guy whose history with women is by all accounts so appalling that it was quite easy to believe him capable of doing what she alleged. If it was an entirely fabricated extortion plot she could hardly have found a better candidate to extort. Is that sheer coincidence, is there any real likelihood she and her co-conspirators could have known what a pig they were dealing with?