[lbo-talk] Myth of the Labor Aristocracy & Opportunism

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 11:15:05 PDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Somebody Somebody <philos_case at yahoo.com>wrote:

That footprints website is a gimmick. It's sad that Marxism has come to
> this.

A gimmick, sure. What isn't these days? As for "sad," point me towards any peer-reviewed study arguing that the mainstream consensus on carrying capacity is wrong, and that the earth contains more than enough natural resources to offer seven billion people Western standards of living, and I'll take it a little more seriously than name-calling, on which I won't waste a moment of thought.