[lbo-talk] Americans: doped up for decades

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Aug 28 20:37:33 PDT 2011

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu>

Third night. Same thing. I picked her up, carried heer down to the kitchen (2 story apt), got a bottle of scotch, poured a teaspoon full, put it in her mouth, tipped the spoon. She went gah or something; her eyes glazed; I put her to bed. We slept that night.

Very sound. But whatever you do, don't give them valium or xanax; it has the opposite effect on kids and keeps them up all night.

Homeopathic chamomille is golden. Especially on long car trips.

Joanna