[lbo-talk] [OFFLIST] Re: Arab Spring: The Libyan Remix

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 05:45:36 PDT 2011

Joanna: " One of the most depressing experiences of my life was working with a Trostskist group in SF in the eighties."

[WS:] Ditto. My impression was that these are inquisitorial characters who make careers by attacking and destroying other people. No limited to Trots and fellow travelers, though, there are plenty of these characters on the far right too.

Question to ravi: can you give me an example of an institution or a social movement that is not manipulated by elites or wannabe elites? I cannot think of any.

Wojtek