[lbo-talk] from danielle to dani

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:06:09 PDT 2011

I haven't had time to read much on the list lately (though I'm getting around to a response to the popular philosophy thread) but I couldn't tear myself away from this one. Interesting for all the reasons you mention and disturbing on many levels. I was glad however, that they did talk to the birth mom. I worried she was being villified unjustly for a part of it, that there must be something more to the story: that little interview was enough to confirm that she actually was a completely vile human being, even if she was also a bit insane.

I don't sympathize much with bible beaters, but if it helps the foster parents (and her brother) help this girl it's ok by me.