[lbo-talk] It's complicated: President Obama and mass movement

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 14:37:34 PDT 2011

Well, all the marauding heroes were robbers. It was one of the economic "growth" tactics of the time.

If I remember right, Alexander was enlightened relative to others, but I forget why. He robbed but didn't kill?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Duane Eareckson" <duaneeareckson at msn.com>

Evergreen Readers and Writers wrote:
> We know very well that Alaxander (and all kings and queens) was an
> eloquent robber. And of the people that left Greece with him to
> conquer the world, just a handful could reach back to home--others
> either died or were slaughtered on the way. Can there be any raving
> madness higher than that? And is it justified or rational in front of
> our children to call Robber Alaxander by the name Alaxander the Great?

Yes, rational for the reproduction of raving lunatics.