[lbo-talk] [worthwhile] resources on Gorbachev and the breakup of the USSR

Michael Tucker michael4t at msn.com
Wed Aug 31 11:49:26 PDT 2011

You might like to try Simon Clarke's work:

Website: http://www.warwick.ac.uk/~syrbe/

The Development of Capitalism in Russia. Abingdon and New York: Routledge, 2007. vi + 250 pp. ISBN: 9780415368254

>From the website he has written many article related to your theme but this one is especially good:

“Globalisation and the Development of Capitalism in Russia” Countdown, 2006 http://www.countdownnet.info/archivio/analisi/russian_federation/348.pdf

Mike Tucker