[lbo-talk] sachs and poland

MICHAEL YATES mikedjyates at msn.com
Fri Dec 2 17:19:09 PST 2011

Gar, I'll tell you what.Next time there is a big strike, why don't you write to Sachs and ask him to donate money to the strikers. And join their picket line. Then get back to us. And if you talk to him, demand that he apologize to all he hurt. Former addicts on the 12-step program do that, why not Sachs? Get back to us on that too.

Sachs will support whatever he wants to support no matter what I say or whether I like him or not. If he supports good things, good.But let's not be overly respectful, grateful even, of someone who has been an asshole and whose advice helped cause people to die just because his views now overlap some with our own (I should speak for myself here; his views may overlap a great deal with yours). And I don't see any need to solicit his support. He'll give it or he won't. And my guess is that in the end, it won't matter much either way.