[lbo-talk] Can you spot the difference?

Mitchel Cohen mitchelcohen at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 3 00:54:16 PST 2011

Check out my new post, added to my "Can you spot the difference?" section:

Everywhere in the world except in the U.S., Time Magazine is running (this week) the following covers. Reminiscent of the way in which CNN has one edition solely for the U.S. and a different, more informative edition for everywhere else.

Can you spot the difference? http://www.mitchelcohen.com/?p=893

Please send similar items to me at mitchelcohen(at)mindspring.com, and I'll add them to the site.

Thanx.

Mitchel

Emacs!

Emacs!

http://www.MitchelCohen.com

Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack, a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. ~ Leonard Cohen