[lbo-talk] The New Anarchists

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 19:48:37 PST 2011

Thanks for the article. The one thing that puzzled me though was the following assertion:

"Given a free movement of people, the whole neoliberal project would collapse."

I don't really see how that's true. First of all, it's not just laws that prevent the movement of people, it's also money, the lack of social support, and even the hostility found in a foreign land where one is competing with natives for scarce resources.

In fact, I thought the whole point of the Euro zone was to permit this free movement of people, but if anything it has given neoliberalism a freer hand.

If I'm missing something, let me know.

Joanna