[lbo-talk] Education expenses, putting it in perspective.

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 15:18:42 PST 2011

Yes, theoretically JC to UC is still in place. My daughter is taking that route now.

Joanna

I met quite a few students, mostly minority and ESL, who got poor HS education, would have never made it through the standardized testing gauntlet, but completed the first two years in community colleges and then transferred to the UC system and were very successful. I really liked that system, it was closest to the ideal system of college admission I have encountered. I wonder if it is still in place.