[lbo-talk] Posh as Fuck

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Dec 7 08:59:34 PST 2011

You gloomsters - campuses are major hubs of OWS, and there are a lot of demands around universities. Making universities better - and less expensive (and preferably free) - are central to the movement. Why despair of political struggle to improve the things? It energizes a large and talented social force and can make the world a better place. "We can do better" seems more fruitful than just "this shit sucks," which it does sometimes but not always.

Doug