[lbo-talk] Posh as Fuck

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:41:54 PST 2011

Doug: "Making universities better - and less expensive (and preferably free) - are central to the movement. "

[WS:] No doubt about that. But making this happen requires a major overhaul of the entire Uni institutional framework, not just universities but the role of the public sector in economy and society along the lines outlined by JK Galbraith. Which was my point. If I sound gloomy it is because I do not think this will be happening any time soon, not because i do not think this is a goal worth pursuing.

Wojtek