[lbo-talk] Robert Reich on the Obama we have been waiting for

Nicholas Ruiz III editor at intertheory.org
Wed Dec 7 10:08:19 PST 2011

Sorta' reminds one of the Anton Corbijn/Henry Rollins video that tells all about 'politispeak'  - it as evident  now, as it was during the 2008 Obama/Clinton 'compassion' forum where they each jockeyed for top fundamentalist candidate honors.

Sad that Reich falls right in...he actually seems to believe in his book's concepts, and should know better.

Nicholas Ruiz III, Ph.D

NRIII for Congress 2012 http://intertheory.org/nriiiforcongress2010.html ____________________________________ Editor, Kritikos http://intertheory.org

Nicholas Ruiz III for Congress PO Box 1372 New Smyrna Beach, FL 32170

http://twitter.com/#!/nriii

From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Robert Reich on the Obama we have been waiting for To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2011, 12:53 PM

On Dec 7, 2011, at 12:45 PM, ken hanly wrote:

>    In Salon Reich sees Obama as the same Obama that people hoped they were getting when they elected him but have been waiting for ever since. Another round of great rhetoric and dismal performance afterwards.

Oh yes. You can already see The Nation greasing the rails to an endorsement. What they're relying on is that many people will say, "This guy sucks but the other guys are lunatics." The only question is how many?