[lbo-talk] Robert Reich on the Obama we have been waiting for

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Dec 7 10:13:26 PST 2011

> Sad that Reich falls right in...

He's a True Believer, for sure, but he's been critical of Obama all along. It would have surprised me if he didn't fist-pump when the guy actually says some of the same things he's been saying for the last few years. What's he supposed to say, something like "Oh sure, Obama now *says* what I've been saying all along, but he probably doesn't *mean* it" ...?

Or "Yeah, stupid Obama, co-opting my ideas for political gain" ...?

*shrug*

/jordan