[lbo-talk] My Letter To CH

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 20 17:36:55 PST 2011

Could you quote an example?

Chomsky has always seemed to me remarkably free of what some Brits call "side" - insolence, arrogance, pretentiousness - and unusually willing to suffer fools, if not gladly, at least without pulling (intellectual) rank. I've witnessed a number of examples of his being, both theoretically and practically, no respecter of persons. --CGE