[lbo-talk] Religion: was Re: Christopher Hitchens

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 06:53:04 PST 2011

Carroll: ". Wojtek's focus on sneering at everyone"

[WS:] And this is from the guy whose almost every posting contains a pronouncement in the condescending third person voice that someone else's comment is silly or otherwise unworthy reading. I initially thought that you were some kind of an arrogant stuffed shirt, but then it occurred to me that this is a rather common form of behavior - kicking a scapegoat by a sore loser to boost his self esteem. Pretty pathetic if not pathological in my opinion. Get help, man.

Wojtek