[lbo-talk] why Paul is a fascist

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:16:42 PST 2011

I'm no fan of bourgeois international law, but when I use the term "apartheid" (as I frequently do in the Palestinian context), it refers to a specific body of it: the International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court. If someone wants to argue that American racism constitutes the crime of apartheid according to it, that's a case they're welcome to make. They may be completely wrong, but they won't be talking pure gibberish, as so many "anti-fascists" do.

"Apartheid," as recently illustrated on this